A Powerflush is a cleansing process which aims to remove deposits of sludge, rust and any other debris from your central heating system.
Signs You Need a Powerflush
There are signs to look out for that suggest that all is not well in your central heating system.
- Cold areas on radiators e.g. at the bottom
- Excessive noise from the boiler or the heating system pump
- Discoloured water when you bleed the radiators
- Heating is slow to warm up
- Cloudy tap water (limescale in system)
- Some radiators struggle to heat up as well as others
- Radiators cold but pipes are hot
- Boiler regularly shuts down and needs restarting
- No water escapes when you bleed a radiator
- Noisy radiators and or / boiler
- Small leaks in radiators
Customer Reviews of our plumbing services
“Excellent service. Very speedy. Had our heating working again straight away for a reasonable price as well.”
— Daniel Bibbington
Gave us peace of mind
"James has given us peace of mind with continued reliability, arriving on time completing a service of our boiler and fire with minimal disruption. I would not hesitate in recommending Elite services "
— Susan Wilson
New boiler, great price!
"Needed a new boiler, great price and service. Follow up & fantastic after care too. annual service was done at a great price too -arrived at time stated, friendly as always and left the place clean and tidy"
— Sara Stead.