We are pleased to announce that Elite Services Group have been shortlisted as one of the finalists in the Hull Daily Mail Business Awards.
Hull Daily Mail Business Awards 2017 is one of the key events in East Yorkshire’s business calendar and will celebrate the region’s best companies and employers, from start-ups and entrepreneurs to some of the biggest employers.
Elite have been shortlisted for the Green Award, designed to recognise outstanding performance in environmental awareness, green energy or sustainable activity – sponsored by Renewables Giant Siemans Gamesa.
The winner of the award will be a company that has:
• Embraced environmental policies across their business, with an outlook that reflects a well-considered green approach.
• Successfully developed, sold or created “green” products or services.
• A workforce or teams that fully embrace environmental awareness and actions.
• Demonstrated, by their actions, environmental leadership in their business sector or geographic locality.
• Made improvements in energy-efficiency, carbon reduction or sustainable working.
• Implemented projects that have minimised the local or national environmental impact of the company’s operations.
Managing Director James Clarke said: “Just to be nominated and make it through to the finals is an amazing achievement the Elite Team and I are very proud of, we will look forward to celebrating at the awards Evening."
The winners will be announced at the ceremony which is to be held on the 16th November 2017.