All boilers need to be serviced and checked at least once a year. Always check that your Engineer is Gas Safe Registered - All Gas Engineers from Elite will carry with them a 'GAS SAFE ID CARD'. By having a service at least once a year, you will go a long way to significantly increase the life span of your boiler.
A good boiler service should take no less than 30 minutes and should include the following:
- A visual check of the boiler and flame, if possible
- Checks on the flue (externally and internally)
- Checking the operating pressure and / or heat input
- Checking safety devices
- Check case seals form an effective seal
- Boiler casing removed to check all main boiler components (burner, heat exchanger, main injector, spark / sensor probe)
- Boiler fired safely to identify any working faults
- Boiler parts cleaned, if necessary A service report showing everything the engineer has done
- A service report showing everything the engineer has done
The added benefits of having a boiler serviced include reducing the risk of future breakdowns and saving money on your monthly bills.
Prevent a Boiler Breakdown and have yours serviced by Elite for only £60 inc VAT. Call us today on 01482 770550.