At Elite Services Group Ltd, we are passionate about renewable and sustainable energy, not only to heat and power your home, but also your vehicle. Our team of highly qualified and experienced electricians are qualified to fit home, commercial and work place car charging ports.
We work with the top EV charging manufacturers to always ensure the best and safest product is installed, and can provide all types and requirements needed.
If taking advantage of the governments OLEV grant scheme, they will provide up to 75% towards the cost of installing a home vehicle charge point.
At Elite Services Group, our main focus is quality workmanship and customer satisfaction, with over 100, 5* reviews on Google, you will not be disappointed with your new EV charger from Elite.
- Electric Vehicle ownership up more than 4600% from just 3500 in 2013, to over 166,000 as of August 2018.
- Up to £500 grant available, per charger installed, up to 20 chargers per site.
- Electric Vehicle registrations up from an average of 500 per month in 2014 to over 4,800 a month in 2018, with almost 10,000 registered in March this year alone.
- 47,000 New vehicles registered in 2017 (a new record).
- Zap-Map shows all available chargers in the UK
- France have already announced a ban on Petrol and Diesel cars by 2040.
- Volvo will only produce electric or hybrid cars by 2019.
- BMW has announced an electric version of the Mini with start production in the UK in 2019.
- Electric Vehicle purchases are set to increase year on year with a predicted 90% of all vehicles being electric by 2040
- Become an official EV Charge station & attract more customers to your business